Boston Gone Country
by Haley Chioccariello
(Arlington, Ma. U.S.)
I am a 20 year old singer/songwriter living in Boston Mass. My passion is country and rock music with some pop vibes. I have been writing poems since I was a little kid and started turning them into songs and playing guitar when I was 15. at 18 I started attending Berklee College of Music as a songwriting major. I am a part of the group "New England to Nashville" and I often perform at their writer's nights at "Boston's best country bar "Loretta's Last Call". I also host or open for the WKLB Country 102.5 "Countryoke Night" at Loretta's. Most recently I played the "New England to Nashville" writer's night at Party Fowl in Nashville, Tennessee. In the warmer months you can find me singing and playing guitar in Faneuil Hall Marketplace multiple times a week or busking on Newbury street! I am currently planning out my E.P. that I am going to record in Nashville this summer.
A few career milestones:
- Played the New England to Nashville Writer’s Round at “Party Fowl” in Nashville, Tennessee in April 2015
- I was featured on the Emmy winning tv show “Community Auditions” in September 2012
- I am a part of the Fanieul Hall Street Performing Team
- My songs Nothing Town, Life’s Just Begun, California Calling, and Little Life have all been featured on “The Best of NECN’s The Morning Show”.
- Played an original set on the Eco Stage at Boston Green Fest 2014
- Finalist for Hampton Beach Idol 2014
- Played an original set at The Upper Valley Music Festival 2014
- Berklee College of Music Songwriting workshop intern/temp 2014
- I’ve been apart of Boston’s “Chick Singer Night”, the annual “Stars over Boston Talent Competition” and “Bridging the Music’s Mass. Solo Artist Awards”.
- I was a judge on Paw Sox Idol 2013
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Add YOUR Songwriter Bio!.